What personal data of yours do we process?
When you visit www.linajohansson.se, we automatically collect some information about you and how you use our site, for example, which computer, phone or tablet you use, which web browser you’re on, your IP address and network location, and which search criteria you use.
The reason this data is collected is because we want to optimize user experience and our website’s functionality, to be able to analyze and understand how our site visitors navigate and use the pages, and to be able to conduct targeted marketing (for example, advertising via Facebook).
When you make a purchase in our webshop, we can also collect and process the following information:
• Contact information such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
• Account information such as username and customer number.
• Information about your purchase history; ordered products, price, purchase date, discounts etc.
• Payment details such as payment method, card number, cardholder, transaction times, payment amount and IP address.
• Other information provided voluntarily upon contact with customer service.
Why do we collect this information?
– To be able to process orders in the webshop.
– To be able to fulfill the company’s legal obligations and comply with any legal requirements, rulings and public authority decisions (such as the Accounting Act and the Money Laundering Act).
– To be able to easily handle complaints and customer service issues.
– To be able to promote the company’s products and services.
How long do we save your personal information?
If you have chosen to subscribe to our news email, we will save the information you provided for this purpose until you decide to cancel the subscription. In every newsletter there is a link that allows you to easily unsubscribe.
If you use our webshop or create an account on our website, we will save the information you provide for this purpose for 36 months, starting the last date you were active. Your data may be saved longer than that if we are obligated to save the data for legal reasons.
Will your information be disclosed to anyone?
If you shop from Design Lina Johansson, we may disclose your personal information to the following recipients:
– Logistics companies and freight forwarders handling the transport of our goods. They receive the information needed to deliver the right product(s) to the right place (such as name, address, contact information, product information).
– Our partners for payment solutions, such as card readers, banks, credit institutions and other financial entities. The information provided is contact information, identification number and payment details.
– To ensure your ability to pay when you intend to make a purchase, we may need to request credit information, for example. Certain tasks may then be disclosed to credit rating agencies, credit reporting companies or banks that provide us with information. The information provided is identification number, order information and payment details.
Design Lina Johansson never sells your information to third parties.
Where do we process your information?
We handle your information within the EU / EES.
What are your rights as a customer?
Design Lina Johansson protects your privacy, and is responsible for processing your personal data in accordance with current legislation. Should you wish to correct, dismiss, delete or complete inaccurate or incomplete information, you are always welcome to contact us and request this. You can contact us by emailing email@example.com. Other contact information can be found on the Contact page. It is the Swedish Data Protection Authority that is responsible for the processing of personal data in Sweden, and if you have complaints about how Design Lina Johansson handles personal information, you can turn there.
– Right to access your personal information
You are entitled to a register extract, to easily see what information we have saved about you.
– Right to rectification
You are entitled to correct incorrect information, as well as supplement incomplete information within the scope of the given purpose.
– Right to erasure
When your personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected and processed, you are entitled to request that the data be deleted.
– Right to limitation of data handling
The right to limitation applies, for example, if you request the correction of incorrect information. In such cases, you may request that our processing of your personal data be limited during the time we are determining whether the data is correct.
– Right to object
You are entitled to object to how we process your personal information, based on balance of interests. In this case, you need to specify which type of data processing you’re referring to. If your personal data is processed for direct marketing, you are always entitled to object to this at any time.
At www.linajohansson.se, so-called “cookies” are used. A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your computer. We use permanent cookies, such as those used to collect visitor statistics, and session cookies that make it easier for you to use the website, for example, when you add items to the shopping cart. You must have enabled cookies in your browser to be able to make purchases in the webshop.
We may forward information about the use of our website to the social media and advertising and analysis companies we work with. This information may then be combined with other information that you have provided or that they have collected after using their services.
Session cookies disappear when you close the browser. Other cookies are stored on your computer, but you can choose to clear them whenever you want, by clearing cookies from your web history.
You choose whether you want to accept cookies or not. Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies. However, you must have enabled cookies in your web browser to make purchases in the webshop.